Welcome to the wonderful world of hydroponics.
This is where we leave soil behind and grow herbs and vegetables in nutrient-rich water.
Guides for all level gardeners
- Learn to build your hydroponic system from start to finish. We have a setup for all budgets.
- Maybe you prefer to buy a complete ready-to-grow countertop system? I can help guide you to a perfect system for small spaces where year-round indoor gardening is more than a dream. And your climate or the level of natural sunlight does not even come into play.
- Or maybe you are not happy with the yield from your existing system? This is a great place to learn about what makes hydroponics work. Learn from my mistakes and successes as I share the good, the bad and sometimes even the surprising.
So let’s go. Grab a drink and pick an article from the list below.
Hydroponic knowledge base:
- DIY Hydroponics for beginners
- Beyond Soil: My Guide To Hydroponic Fertilizers & Nutrients
- Understanding Electrical Conductivity (EC) in Hydroponics
- Why pH is important in hydroponics (and when to ignore it)
- Dutch Bucket Hydroponics 101: Start Small, Grow Big!
- 12 Best Indoor Hydroponic Plants: Top Plant Picks By Category
- Grow year-round with ebb and flow Rockwool hydroponics (from seed)
DIY Hydroponics for all budgets
- DIY Kratky Hydroponic System: Grow Your Greens For Less
- Build a DIY hydroponic grow bucket
- Build a PET water bottle hydroponics system (7 steps)
- Build Ebb And Flow Hydroponics Grow Systems (DIY Intermediate)
- DWC hydroponics for beginners (A DIY Guide)
Countertop hydroponics for small spaces
- Know This About Indoor Gardening Systems [MUST READ]
- Choosing Your First Hydroponic Grow Kit [from a real user]
- The Two Small Hydroponic Systems I Use & Recommend
- Hydroponic grow kits: Expectations vs. reality from a user perspective
I invite you to reach out if you have questions.
I have had a lot of help over the years. Everyone, from fellow growers to university professors, has generously shared their knowledge and expertise. I am more than happy to return the favor to help make your hydroponic system the best it can be.